The Sewing Place

Help please

Celia

Help please
« on: April 14, 2018, 08:28:09 AM »
I have just uploaded a phot in my profile I seem to be 90 degrees out, can anyone help me to be upright again its a funny view of the world.
Please

b15erk

Re: Help please
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 08:52:30 AM »
What a beautiful cat Celia!  I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help straighten you out!

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Greybird

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 09:29:17 AM »
I wish I could help - as you can see, mine has cut my birdy head off!

Francesca

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 11:08:29 AM »
You can try something like Lunapic to rotate it.

Celia

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 14:17:54 PM »
Thank you she is beautiful and 9 months old today.  When I posted the photo it was the right way round so maybe I need to try rotating it wrongly and then uploading it but I am worried she might end up on her head. 

StitchinTime

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 17:23:35 PM »
We can’t have her sitting sideways (or worse, upside down). Can you crop the photo so it is landscape rather than portrait orientation and see if that behaves itself? (I’ve attached a blurry screenshot version of what I mean).

Celia

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2018, 19:10:18 PM »
Thank you I have managed by using the computer, Francesca your explanation made sense so thank you it helped me to sort pout the problem.  Unfortunately I couldn't find the original photo I used so I used another one but the principle worked the same.  Hope you think this one is cute too.