The Sewing Place

Instagram shirtdress sewalong

UttaRetch

Instagram shirtdress sewalong
« on: March 15, 2017, 19:43:41 PM »
Three bloggers have got together for a

shirtdress sewalong.  Images of the finished dresses are required to be uploaded to Instagram.

DementedFairy

Re: Instagram shirtdress sewalong
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 20:57:32 PM »
I feel hurt and rejected cos I haven't got a fancy modern phone, and can't do Instagram.  Poop. :'(
C'est moi!

Francesca

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 20:59:28 PM »
I really like the camaraderie of an Insta sewalong. I might have to do this! Got a shirtdress pattern I've been meaning to make.

sewmuchmore

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 17:47:24 PM »
I feel hurt and rejected cos I haven't got a fancy modern phone, and can't do Instagram.  Poop. :'(

I just googled Instagram and as far as i can see you can access from a computer, I wait to be corrected DF.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

DementedFairy

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 18:16:57 PM »
I tried to get it to run on the PC, but was defeated...not to worry, plenty more challenges to sew along to!
C'est moi!

UttaRetch

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 19:01:22 PM »
I'm social media phobic, so no facebook, twitter or even flickr (since I closed my account in a fit of high dudgeon).  I already spend far too many hours online.

Bodgeitandscarper

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 21:00:55 PM »
Whats a "dress"?   :P

Francesca

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2017, 21:06:11 PM »
I just googled Instagram and as far as i can see you can access from a computer, I wait to be corrected DF.

You can access your account just to look but you cannot take pictures and upload them, has to be done on a phone.