The Sewing Place

I have made a decision -

Surest1tch

Re: I have made a decision -
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2018, 18:55:34 PM »
I made myself the same promise, this week alone I managed to order 2 more lengths of fabric, double crepe, 2 lots of 4 overlocker 5000mt cones of thread and and a box of 6 5000mt overlocker thread, black, white & unbleached  :S oh and yet another 3mt piece of fabric from India but that's not come yet so it doesn't count does it?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 20:20:16 PM by Surest1tch »

sewmuchmore

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2018, 20:51:30 PM »
You can't say that without giving us a link to the website.  :P
No, please no more links to fabric. Well go on then just this last one.  :devil:
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

wrenkins

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2018, 20:57:17 PM »
Every time my friend's mum went on a diet she ate all the food in the house before she started. Today I found myself saying 'I'll buy everything in my basket and then that's definitely it!!!'  :S
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!

UttaRetch

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2018, 19:20:48 PM »
I fell off the wagon and bought the last on the roll of this

fabric.  It's three metres and as I am still hoping to recreate the

Balenciaga, thought I would get the fabric whilst it's still available.

Acorn

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2018, 19:42:57 PM »
It would have been rude not to!
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Kwaaked

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2018, 06:54:26 AM »
That's a good choice for it @UttaRetch.  Quite impressed you found one so close.

As to resolve: I've looked a bit, but everything they have I would buy I've got something similar.  Plus, luckily, my general color palette is not popular at the moment, so there's not a lot to offer.  And, my fall ideas already have all the fabric in hand needed for them, so I don't have anything I need right at this moment.*

*(Except black jersey.  Silk/rayon/whatever...I rarely buy black anything.  And I probably will just buy a tee shirt rather then make it.)