The Sewing Place

GlitzyFabric for Sale

b15erk

GlitzyFabric for Sale
« on: May 16, 2018, 09:51:27 AM »
These fabrics have been languishing in my stash for a long time, but I no longer need formal dresses, so it is unlikely to be made up.  I can send samples if needed.

The first is a nice black poly, with a velour floral design sprinkled with multi coloured sparkles.  Very lightweight, and I have made something out of it (can't remember what off-hand).  About 2 yards 44" wide, I can try to get better pics, but they are taking forever to txfr to the PC.  £10 the piece plus p&p?

Second is a lovely Copper colour interesting aztec style (?) velour design, again very lightweight poly.  I have about 4yards 44" wide.  Pics on this are good. £20 the piece plus p&p?

There's another to follow, but I need to take better pictures.

Jessie  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

b15erk

Re: GlitzyFabric for Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 11:27:11 AM »
Last one up is a lovely Gold and Silver lurex.  Again lightweight, but drapes nicely, the picture was difficult and the pattern looks larger than it is.  Stunning for a very special occasion.  About 4 yards, and 36" wide. £20 the piece plus p&p?

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Iminei

Re: GlitzyFabric for Sale
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 11:28:06 AM »
You Glamazon you!!!
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again