The Sewing Place

UK Fabrics Online

Bodgeitandscarper

UK Fabrics Online
« on: May 24, 2018, 08:44:44 AM »
Just wondering if anyone has used them recently?  I ordered last Friday, but never got a confirmation email, although the order does show in 'My Account' on their website.  I've had stuff before from them but not for about a year.  Their 'live chat' never seems to be available, and I'm now waiting for a reply to my email.  The first email I sent to the address on my Paypal confirmation, but that has bounced back, so now sent to a different one on their website.

Bodgeitandscarper

Re: UK Fabrics Online
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 09:11:36 AM »
And the postie has just been and guess what he brought?  Yes, of course, the parcel from UK Fabrics Online!!!  0_0  0_0

And in fact I really need to praise them, as I have almost 5 metres instead of the 3 I ordered.  Yes, you read that right, almost 5 metres!  I don't know if the very badly cut end had anything to do with it - see pic!

wrenkins

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 09:18:57 AM »
 0_0  0_0  0_0
Badly cut you say????  :snip:
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!

Acorn

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 10:04:00 AM »
I don't think that was cut - I think someone used their teeth!  Always nice (and getting quite rare) to get extra, though.
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 14:30:59 PM »
Looks like it's the end of the bolt.  I see a lot like that.

UttaRetch

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 16:06:57 PM »
My thoughts, too.

Marniesews

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 16:44:37 PM »
I'll request the crocodile cut every time if it comes with 1metre+ extra!  :D
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

Bodgeitandscarper

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 16:48:53 PM »
I'm just waiting for some more of that fabric (diiferent colour) so we'll see how that's cut and how it measures up  :)