The Sewing Place

Forum Calendar

C3PO

Forum Calendar
« on: March 18, 2017, 17:04:24 PM »
Good afternoon Mistresses and Masters

I hope those of you who attended the "Sewing for Pleasure" show have had a good time. Unfortunately my circuits missed this. Please alert us to any event you think may be of interest to our community, and we will add them to the calendar

C3PO
Be excellent to one another

Marniesews

Re: Forum Calendar
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 18:41:03 PM »
I like this!   :)

The one event I have on my calendar at home this year is the big Knitting and Stitching Show  at Alexandra Palace on 11-15 October. Can you include a link in the Calendar to the web site?

I see that the headers are in different colours for different types of event but wondered if it would help to differentiate the sewing events more from the birthdays by putting them in all caps too? Just the headers I was thinking but it might even look ok with the name of the event too in this type of layout. Just a thought.
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

MrIminei

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 19:39:18 PM »

Bodgeitandscarper

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 19:42:25 PM »
I tried to post an event as the option appeared to be there on the Calendar drop down menu, but it went into the Welcome section... oops.
Maybe MrI could sort it for me - please nicely?  :D

UttaRetch

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 09:39:23 AM »
I wasn't aware of the calendar.  I post in 'Events' and wouldn't think of looking elsewhere.