The Sewing Place

Sewing for dolls - mostly 18 inch like American Girl

Addiscomber

Sewing for dolls - mostly 18 inch like American Girl
« on: June 01, 2018, 11:23:36 AM »
www.pixiefaire.com/  give away a free pattern every Friday. You need to sign up to their newsletter, but they generally only send 2 a week and one is announcing the free pattern. Scroll right down the home page for where to sign up.

Renegade Sewist

Re: Sewing for dolls - mostly 18 inch like American Girl
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 08:17:48 AM »
Might I add that some of them are spectacular garments to boot.

Hey Bill! Read the manual!  Hehehe.

Addiscomber

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 12:12:46 PM »
The arrangement described above has finished. There is now a different buy 1 get 1 free announced on Friday mornings.

Renegade Sewist

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 03:16:12 AM »
Like so many other people I dislike change. I enjoyed checking on Wednesday to see what pattern to vote for then coming back Friday to get it if I liked the winner. I'm not good at checking in the morning then needing to purchase right then if I want something. I prefer to contemplate for a day or week.
Hey Bill! Read the manual!  Hehehe.

Addiscomber

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 15:30:21 PM »
From one of Pixie Faire's 12 Days of Christmas emails

Guess What! Freebie Friday Is Back For 2021!
We are super excited to announce that we are bringing back a full year of Freebie Fridays

Marniesews

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 20:44:22 PM »
Oh heck! I signed up before Christmas and forgot. Not seen any newsletters so it must be in a different folder. Will have to check - and I've been been looking at their site recently too. I've got 9 months of Covid era brain on top of an ageing memory.  :rolleyes:
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.