The Sewing Place

Floral's Rule Sewalong WINNER

Greybird

Re: Floral's Rule Sewalong WINNER
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2018, 10:40:47 AM »
My badge has arrived! I shall wear it with pride. Thank you all again, and for the lovely compliments!

Greybird

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2018, 14:28:01 PM »
OH is not usually terribly impressed with anything I make - he's most likely to comment on the noise the machines make and the mess in the dining room. However, he is most impressed with my having won this and my prize! He has suggested getting a picture frame and mounting a piece of the fabric with my congratulations slip and the badge in it and hanging it on the wall!!

Sewbee

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2018, 17:40:23 PM »
What a gorgeous dress and fabric!! Well done!

eclectic

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2018, 19:50:24 PM »
Congrats GB ... you cant frame it ... you have to wear it ;) ... and  I loved seeing everyone eles creations .. congrats to you all too  :toast: be proud
X juliet

Tamnymore

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2018, 20:10:58 PM »
Belated congratulations  @Greybird . I missed this as I was on hols when it was announced. Fab dress!
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

Greybird

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2018, 20:33:43 PM »
Thank you very much @Sewbee , @eclectic and @Tamnymore - it's really nice of you to say so. With so many lovely entries I feel very lucky - any one of the others would have been a worthy winner!

Surest1tch

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2018, 21:52:57 PM »
I must have managed to miss this, sorry.
Well done greybird, that is absolutely lovely and congratulations on a well deserved win.