The Sewing Place

Discounted patterns & free postage.

Surest1tch

Discounted patterns & free postage.
« on: July 04, 2018, 09:50:25 AM »
sewingbell.co.uk have got 25% discount on patterns and
myfabrics.co.uk have offered free postage today because England won the football match last night.
myfabrics appear to come from Germany despite it being co.uk so if you order from them expect to wait a week to 14 days for parcels to arrive. For those who haven't used them before I've ordered from them several times and the fabrics I've had have been decent quality.

Sakar

Re: Discounted patterns & free postage.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 19:58:04 PM »
sewingbell.co.uk have got 25% discount on patterns and

Thanks for the notice, but in the first link a little mistake has crept in:

http://www.sewingbelle.co.uk

Lizzy777

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 20:12:31 PM »
I've bought from Sewing Belle quite a few times so had an email about this offer but think it is just for New Look And simplicity patterns as far as I can see? Unless anyone else knows differently?

You need a code too . 'SEW 10'.

Tamnymore

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 11:41:59 AM »
Just to note that there is currently 25% off Simplicity, New Look and Burda on the Simplicity UK website and elsewhere - it is UK wide I think. If you have not already signed up for the Simplicity newsletter you can sign up and get 25% off your first order (or you can always sign up your OH's email and get the discount through that if you already get the nl set to your email  :devil:) I've just ordered a couple of patterns with both discounts applied (thank you DH for agreeing to get the simplicity newsletter - you did agree didn't you?). Postage isn't free but it is cheap - I think I paid about £1.50 for two patterns.
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

So Chic

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 15:12:41 PM »
Thanks for the info re "my fabrics" as I have always steered clear of them because they aren't UK based.
So Chic
Bernina Artista 630, Bernina 800DL, Janome Cover Pro 1000CP and an elderly Singer Touch & Sew 720G as a back up