The Sewing Place

Furnishing Fabric Samples

Sewingforfun

Furnishing Fabric Samples
« on: July 07, 2018, 23:01:25 PM »
I have a large box furnishing fabrics samples, mostly curtain/loose cover weight, 15-20cm square-ish each, from good makers like Sanderson, Romo, G P and J Baker, etc, mostly cottons and linens. They are a big range of colours but veer towards neutrals, greens, reds, and the like, not too many pinks or blues, in a mix of fairly bold prints, weaves and plains.

Are these anything anyone could use? I'm thinking crazy quilting or one of those pieced upholstery projects, or an unusual pieced bag? I've had visions of all of the above, but they aren't getting done and I could really use the space!

They are quite heavy, but there are also lots of them...

I'm happy to post them at cost (this might be something like £10-15 given the weight) or you can come and get them in Enfield EN2 (N London)
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Dancing too much and trying to remember sewing is for fun! Used to be CarolC.

Snowgoose

Re: Furnishing Fabric Samples
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 23:19:00 PM »
Please may I ask for them?  I would love these to make patchwork cushions with - moving house very soon  :D. Would be such a lovely Winter project  8). Thank you!

Sewingforfun

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 13:03:00 PM »
@Snowgoose - of course! You will have enough to set up a whole cushion shop!!! DM me your address and I'll weigh them and work out how much it will be.
Carol xx
Dancing too much and trying to remember sewing is for fun! Used to be CarolC.

Snowgoose

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 17:34:43 PM »
Thank you so much  :flower:  :flower:  :flower: you are very kind  :) thank you  :D