The Sewing Place

[FOR SALE] Sewing machines, overlocker, vintage buttonholer

Mr Twingo

First, I have a trio of machines to sell. All my equipment is lovingly cared for and well maintained.

I am open to offers on all items, so PM me with your offers. Due to the weight of the machine, collection is preferred, but I am happy to post the buttonholer. Pictures on request as I have no easy way to attach them here (though I will keep trying!)

Elna eXplore 340 mechanical sewing machine
Immaculate condition, with manual, hard case, and all original attachments, but no box. This machine is made by Janome, and is internally identical to the Janome Sewist 525s.

Reason for sale: I now have a Janome SMD 5018

Janome 9300DX overlocker
Again, immaculate condition, with manual, soft cover, and a ruffler attachment (never used).

3 or 4 thread stitching.

Reason for sale: rarely ever used.

Singer 95KSV7 industrial sewing machine
Lovely, smooth-running machine, with beautiful stitching. Length dial can be set from 0mm to 5mm. Reverse lever. Clutch motor, table, spool holder, etc.

This was owned by a Saville Row tailor, who ensured it was regularly serviced. The paintwork reveals that the machine has been very-well used!

Phenomenally heavy!

Reason for sale: no room to keep it.

Alfa B-4 buttonholer attachment
In original storage tray, with original cardboard packaging, and instruction leaflet.

Immaculate condition.

Reason for sale: not needed, never used.

Surest1tch

Re: [FOR SALE] Sewing machines, overlocker, vintage buttonholer
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 16:31:55 PM »
Do you think photos would help prospective buyers decide? Just an idea.

Mr Twingo

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 16:55:30 PM »
Do you think photos would help prospective buyers decide? Just an idea.

I'm having issues attaching / linking to photos.  Whilst I find a solution, I'm happy to email photos to anyone interested .

Acorn

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 17:50:57 PM »
If your images are hosted somewhere else - somewhere like Flickr - you can place them into a post using the [img] tags.

You can only upload images from your own computer if you are a subscriber because they take up a lot of space on the server.
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.