The Sewing Place

Vogue V9202

DementedFairy

Re: Vogue V9202
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2018, 09:07:00 AM »
@Silver Rose: Vogue patterns include a label in the envelope.  I made this

I sewed the label to the waistband.

Do they still?  I haven't seen one for yonks.  I used to love buying the 'American Designer' styles for their cool label.  Style Arc often supply them though
C'est moi!

Silver Rose

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2018, 10:00:52 AM »
I couldn't see any label in the envelope yesterday when I sorted out the pattern pieces I would need after checking my bust and high bust measurements to get the right cup size. Maybe they have stopped including labels. I'll be ready to start cutting out when the weather cools down but I'm toying with idea of two colours but haven't got any suitable contrast ponte. The full skirted version is similar to one of my favourites - Simplicity 2247 - apart from the neckline and the top of the sleeves so I know this style suits my shape.
Still learning

UttaRetch

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2018, 13:34:31 PM »
@DementedFairy: may be not.  That skirt was made from an 'options' pattern, but another in that imprint does not have the label.

sdBev

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2018, 01:38:56 AM »
@Silver Rose: Vogue patterns include a label in the envelope.  I made this

I sewed the label to the waistband.
oh so pretty.

Holly Berry

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2018, 08:48:29 AM »
The only patterns I’ve had labels for are the designer range or vintage, all from Sew Direct. I didn’t get a label for the V9202.I’ve had some personalised labels made with my first and maiden name, but keep forgetting to sew them in.

I have a thing about labels, because as a child I was made fun of because my Mum made all my clothes, and some of the girls would say we were poor because my parents couldn’t afford to buy my clothes.
Procrastination get behind me

UttaRetch

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2018, 13:12:38 PM »
My skirt pattern was bought from Sew Direct and included two labels.  The other 'options' pattern was from my local fabric shop in a sale.