Hi all

Surest1tch

Re: Hi all
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2018, 12:41:23 PM »
Hi Jo, welcome from me too

Elnnina

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2018, 13:07:27 PM »
Hi Jo, lovely to be able to welcome you to TSP after all this time, now who found that lovely photo of you.  I still have that vivid memory seeing you walk past my house oh years and years ago now and then meeting you at a craft get together in the village hall when you said to me 'My Mummy has one of those'.  You and I then went off to find said Mummy and we have been friends ever since.

So glad that you have enjoyed the FOQ, now have you two been good?  Look forward to hearing all about this when I see your Mum on Thursday at our regular hydro session and then lengthy cup of tea and natter.

Enjoy your time with TSP, shall look forward to seeing/hearing what you are making both on the darkside and the other side.

maliw

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 14:12:20 PM »
Hello again, I was at FOQ on Thursday too, enjoy the forum.
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

Jobunnie

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2018, 21:50:33 PM »
Hi Jo - it was nice to meet you on Thursday and it's nice to meet you again. Don't worry about keeping up - it's not a competition, except when it is.  What inspired you at FoQ?
I think that the thing that really stuck out to me was the “Slice a circle” by one of the ladies on a QIA stand.  The way she had simplified this and the Celtic design quilts really struck a chord with my mathematical brain

Jobunnie

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2018, 21:52:41 PM »
I suppose I’d better say hi too even if you only dropped me off at home last night.  Have you sorted your goodies yet?
Yes, and started playing with the twisted pinwheel template

Pearl

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2018, 06:13:09 AM »
I have one of those, @Jobunnie .  I used it for last October's BOM
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 14:04:11 PM by Iminei »

Kitten

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2018, 14:00:49 PM »
Hi Jo and welcome from me also.  It was good to meet on Thursday.

Manuela

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2018, 00:04:11 AM »
Hello and welcome from me too @Jobunnie  :drink: