The Sewing Place

Personal messages

Francesca

Re: Personal messages
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2018, 08:48:14 AM »
So are we, which is why we'd like to know who.

b15erk

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2018, 08:52:42 AM »
Name and shame?

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Tamnymore

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2018, 08:54:50 AM »
Sorry to hear about this and surprised but heartened that mods on the case and good to read about the support here.
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

Lizzy777

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2018, 09:00:19 AM »
I'm so surprised we have members on here who'd do that  :o

So am I. I was shocked to hear that this was happening. I wonder if it has happened to anyone else and they haven't said anything either? It's such a lovely forum and such a shame this has happened.

lizzy

Francesca

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2018, 09:03:12 AM »
Yes it really is, I wish RD would submit the report as of yet we have no more information than anyone else.

Greybird

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2018, 09:13:19 AM »
I agree it should be looked into. @Ravingdoll there might have been other instances directed at people not as well equipped to deal with as you. I also think that if and when these person or persons are identified they should be named as having been removed.

b15erk

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2018, 09:21:10 AM »
I think the important aspect of naming the culprit(s), isn't for the purpose of retaliation - in any form whatsoever, simply to reassure the rest of us.

I for one don't want to be exposing myself to trolling, simply for posting a pic which someone doesn't like, or worse, expressing an opinion someone doesn't like.

As I said, makes me very uncomfortable.  Like having a spy in the camp....

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Francesca

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2018, 09:35:48 AM »
We are locking this thread temporarily to avoid speculation. We will let members know any outcome once we receive the report.

- The Admin Team