The Sewing Place

Wanted: Butterick 5963

b15erk

Wanted: Butterick 5963
« on: September 06, 2018, 10:06:58 AM »
After my recent stay in hospital, I realised that I was rather lacking in the 'lovely sleepwear' department.  This wasn't helped by my OH's inability to a) Match or b) Choose tidy looking nightwear.

So, I need to replace most of it.  Lots don't fit (saggy bottoms), others are dated (who wears satin nighties?), and the rest are quite tatty from overuse.

I've found this Butterick 5963pattern which I like, and wondered if anyone had one to sell?

Also looking for a nice nightshirt pattern.

Jessie

Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Greybird

Re: Wanted: Butterick 5963
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 10:47:10 AM »
@b15erk I have Burda 8271 which has a nightshirt in it. It is part used but you are more than welcome to it.

b15erk

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 11:10:42 AM »
Thank you GB, that's a really nice one!  Please let me know how much you want for it and who to pay it to, and I'll send you my add.  :)

This forum gets results!!

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Greybird

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 11:14:21 AM »
@b15erk I've had it for years and would probably never use it again so I don't want anything for it. Just let me know the address.