The Sewing Place

Trouble uploading photos

Lachica

Trouble uploading photos
« on: November 10, 2018, 22:20:27 PM »
It may be my phone causing this as it was ok before the last Android update :'(. This is the error message I'm getting:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13824 bytes) in /home/k6vkgu51x5q3/additional_domains/thesewingplace.org.uk/public_html/Sources/Subs-Graphics.php on line 412

Does this mean my phone is suddenly taking pictures at a file size too large for TSP? Or does it refer to memory available on my phone? I've deleted loads of stuff but still get same message. It allowed me to upload an image for  one post. But not 2 images in same post.
Mary
2020 stash: not gonna count, not gonna feel guilty.

Iminei

Re: Trouble uploading photos
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 09:37:55 AM »
Sorry Lachica, I cant help you with this one @Acorn @Francesca

but I have been saving, rotating and reinserting your pics in the Doll Thread ... hope you dont mind!
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Acorn

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 11:01:55 AM »
I think it may be that the images are too large.  Certainly the doll picture was very large.  Can you try with a smaller image - or a number of smaller image?
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Lachica

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 13:42:22 PM »
Thanks @Iminei, if the images are suddenly very big I'll try changing settings in phone. Blasted tech!
Mary

Lachica

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 18:05:43 PM »
Thanks @Acorn. I've set photos to be 3Mp, they were set at 16. Must have been the Android update.
Mary