The Sewing Place

Sew Direct Newsletter

sewmuchmore

Sew Direct Newsletter
« on: November 12, 2018, 17:08:56 PM »
I have not had a newsletter for ages so decided to check the website for updates etc. When I checked my profile everything, apart from my email address had disappeared and it said I did not subscribe to the newsletter. So I have changed it to subscribe and have now received a code for 25% off.
So if you have previously been getting the newsletters it's worth checking your account. Obviously not every thing was merged onto the new site.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Elnnina

Re: Sew Direct Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 14:32:41 PM »
My copy of Sew Direct magazine arrived today.  However I still haven't been able to get on to their website to quote my existing membership number and to receive a newsletter.

Gernella

Re: Sew Direct Newsletter
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 10:35:23 AM »
I'm the same @Elnnina.  Having no joy getting an email from them to alter my password I re-registered again then sent them a message via their website.  Got an error message.  Got an email confirming my registration with an email address to contact them so sent same message as I put on web page.  Eventually it bounced back.  My next payment is due around January so I've a good mind to cancel it, at least then if I start it  again I should get a free pattern assuming I do, I might just wait for Jaycotts to have a reduction in patterns.  I've got that many at the moment, I'm only buying odd ones.

What an absolute cock up after cock up. :devil: 

I flipping hope somebody who works for them reads this.
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included