The Sewing Place

Bernina 350P for sale

Tamnymore

Re: Bernina 350P for sale
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2018, 16:48:08 PM »
Ooh @Celia had I but known! I've just written to Santa for the Pfaff equivalent and I know his elves have got it.

Presumably your machine is out of guarantee so that would reduce what you could ask. You could have a look ebay and se if there are any for sale or recently sold to give you an idea of what a fair price would be. Alternatively you could keep it and learn to love it.....  :devil:
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

Celia

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2018, 17:33:41 PM »
Ooh @Celia had I but known! I've just written to Santa for the Pfaff equivalent and I know his elves have got it.

Presumably your machine is out of guarantee so that would reduce what you could ask. You could have a look ebay and se if there are any for sale or recently sold to give you an idea of what a fair price would be. Alternatively you could keep it and learn to love it.....  :devil:

Do you know I would love to love it, I just don’t know what to do with it, I am really a dressmaker and I dabble in things like quilting but I am no artist, what are you intending to do with yours if you don’t mind me asking?

Tamnymore

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2018, 20:30:49 PM »
I'm hoping to do a sort of artistic textile class in the new year for inspiration. Other than that I don't have any fixed ideas as of yet.. I don't do quilting. Most of my sewing is dressmaking but I'd like to try my hand at some wearable art. I've enjoyed doing a bit of applique e.g. on a Julio Cesar pattern so I want to extend those ideas. I'll be looking at books and youtube videos too.
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde