The Sewing Place

Well Done ...

Iminei

Well Done ...
« on: December 31, 2018, 20:12:32 PM »
Well Done to everyone who tried this years Blocks of the Months ...   :toast:   

Even if you only managed two or three or completed all twelve, thank you...

2018 BOM HOF

To those of you who did go the whole hog, your badges will be winging their way to you on the 2nd of January 2019, Please do let me know that they get to you safe and sound!

Sadly I think 2019 will be a BOMless year ...  -<  ... Please forgive me,

but I'm sure I won't be able to resist coming up with some new challenges and competitions for you all to have a bash at!

Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 20:14:10 PM by Iminei »
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Pearl

Re: Well Done ...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 20:39:04 PM »
Thank you, @Iminei , for two years of wonderful blocks.  What a wonderful resource they have become.   :toast: to new challenges.

Sandra

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 22:18:23 PM »
Thank you for all the time you've put into the BOM's.  :)

It's been a shame there weren't quite so many done this year, but real life takes over sometimes and gives less time to play.

Looking forward to seeing what you might tempt me to try in the year ahead.

Sandra.
xxx

maliw

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 11:15:19 AM »
A great big THANK YOU Iminei for all your work with BOM during the last two years. I am one of the ones where life has/is taking over and sewing is on the back burner especially P&Q and a lot of enthusiasm has run away - for now only I hope.
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

Acorn

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 13:46:44 PM »
Yes - many thanks Imi.  I found it a challenge to complete them all, I can only imagine the challenge of finding new blocks and making such superb tutorials for a block each month.

I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Cheesecake

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 15:58:35 PM »
Thank you Iminei from me too.  There have been some fantastic blocks to try over the last couple of years and I look forward to using some of them again at some point, it’s definately improved my patchwork sewing.

Bogwoppit

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 18:00:13 PM »
Thank you for the BOM's. I think I managed about half of them. Setting myself the challenge for 2019 of finishing the rest and going back to 2017. Then maybe I might feel able to do a tutorial or two myself in 2020.

It's good to have goals.
Lurking in Lancashire, improving my sewing when life gives me time.

Cheesecake

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 11:42:25 AM »
Thank you @Iminei my badge has arrived safely.

Sandra

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 13:28:19 PM »
You can tick mine off the, 'Delivered Safely', list too....received with thanks.  :*

Sandra.
xxx

Acorn

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2019, 13:54:06 PM »
Mine too - thank you @Iminei  :D

(I'm so proud of myself!  :| )
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

StitchinTime

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2019, 17:41:36 PM »
After seeing the other updates during the day, I’m pleased to say my badge was waiting for me when I got home. Thanks, Iminei, for organising this and chivvying us along each month.

maliw

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 17:58:02 PM »
Mine arrived today. Thanks Iminei once again for all your organising and work in posting the blocks. Have a peaceful, stressless year doing your own thing.
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

Bogwoppit

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2019, 21:29:52 PM »
Thanks so much for the badge @Iminei !
Really wasn't expecting one.
I've definitely been bitten by the patchwork bug!  Even if it eats all the biscuits while I'm knee deep in half square triangles.
Lurking in Lancashire, improving my sewing when life gives me time.

Iminei

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2019, 10:18:47 AM »
Im pleased you like it and it got there safely!

It was decided that your finishing the BOM's so doggedly warranted an exceptional circumstance and that you wholeheartedly  deserved one, so dont all you girls who made one BOM last year start rushing to finish them!  :devil:
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again