The Sewing Place

Fatal error message

sewmuchmore

Fatal error message
« on: April 04, 2017, 18:07:58 PM »
I have tried 4 times to post onto the competition thread with3 photos that have been cropped to the right size but i keep getting a fatal error message.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

sewmuchmore

Re: Fatal error message
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 18:14:21 PM »
I have tried 4 times to post onto the competition thread with3 photos that have been cropped to the right size but i keep getting a fatal error message.
I have managed to post using just 1 photo

Janet

Francesca

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 19:07:14 PM »
Hmm we haven't seen this before. Possibly there is a limit to the amount of data that can be added. I'll have a play around.

If you see this message again, please screenshot it and post it here.

MrIminei

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 09:27:31 AM »
Hi sewmuchmore

I have tried to replicate this without success - I can get an error message if the attachments are bigger than 8Mb, but that is correct as the system limit is set to 8Mb. The single photo you posted was only 1.7Mb so clearly 4 of those should work!

Would you have time to try again on this thread - if you get the error either screenshot it or write it down for us. It will look like the one in the attachment (but the text might be different)

Thanks, Andy

Lowena

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 19:03:56 PM »
had the same thing happen multiple times this afternoon, when trying to post one photo. suddenly, it posted with no trouble........who knows  :D
Triumph of hope over experience :D

sewmuchmore

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 18:06:16 PM »
Not happened since so hopefully just a one off.

Janet

MrIminei

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 19:34:45 PM »
I think it may have been a timeout issue, either your ISP was busy or our server was, and it just gave up waiting. We will monitor.