The Sewing Place

Spinster quilt

annieeg

Re: Spinster quilt
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2019, 11:51:56 AM »
@wrenkins
FYI I have a 130  (as a 3rd or 4th machine  :|) as well.  It is light and compact and very useful for nomad sewing!
 :D

wrenkins

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2019, 11:56:08 AM »
It very nearly became my third machine t'other day @annieeg. I pulled the tension doodahs off my old Singer and had a Janome in my SMD basket complete with spare bobbins and a carry bag before the bits hit the floor!  >< I haven't looked at it since I fixed my own machine as the temptation might be too much!  :S
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!

wrenkins

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2019, 11:19:44 AM »
Last night, in a sudden burst of activity, I nearly sewed five blocks. They have to be done in stages to incorporate the black so another frenzy tonight and they may be complete! Who knows?
If it doesn't get finished I'll blame @Ploshkin who put up the Stilandstoff link. I had my basket filled to overflowing yesterday and this morning I tipped it out and started again with other stuff. What a brilliant site.  :loveit: I'm going to sew the Lynn hoodie without the hood. That's the plan...
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!