The Sewing Place

Stashbust in 2019

Ann

Re: Stashbust in 2019
« Reply #180 on: November 19, 2019, 21:19:48 PM »
Used up another 1.7 meters of fabric and interfacing to make this bag.

It was left over from a bag I made in August. one piece about 2" wide by width of fabric left and it will be tossed into the garbage. I'm happy this one is done. And I do like it. It's a Christmas gift for DDIL's parents.
Stash Busting 2023
Goal: 50 metres

Ann

« Reply #181 on: December 01, 2019, 11:43:39 AM »
I sewed 8.95 meters of fabric this month. No fabric bought in November. I have to buy fabric to do tea towel toppers for DDIL's Christmas gift. I'm hoping to get 4 out of .5 meter of fabric. Will know once I finish drawing up the pattern.

December's list includes the towel toppers and pajama bottoms for DGS. If I have enough time, I will make piping for DD. I would love to send her a box that will arrive before the end of Dec. It remains to be seen as the sewing machine and serger go in for servicing Dec. 18 and I will be cleaning the sewing room after that. I also have to clean upstairs and decorate for Christmas. Plus bake buns and cookies.

I would love to say I sewed 90 meters of fabric this year but that remains to be seen. I did finish up part of the UFO sewing and will finish the rest in 2020 as planned. Of the fabric I bought this year, I have about 5 meters that I didn't sew. That will be sewn next year.
Stash Busting 2023

Ann

« Reply #182 on: December 20, 2019, 10:20:09 AM »
I've finished sewing this year. The machines are in for servicing and I pick them up Jan. 3 or 4. I start cleaning the sewing room today.

I sewed 4.1 meters of fabric in December. All Christmas presents.  A total of 87.3 meters was sewn during the year.

2020's goal is to sew 50 meters, more if possible and I'm starting the year off sewing Christmas fabrics. I have 20 meters of it and would love to have it into items for next Christmas.

Stash Busting 2023