Re: Do we like this ....
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2019, 20:34:19 PM »
It's fine, why don't your pics show???
Triumph of hope over experience :D

Sewingsue

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2019, 21:33:52 PM »
I like it too.
Bernina Aurora 440QE, Brother BC-2500, Singer 99K (1938), Juki MO-654DE overlocker, Silver Viscount 620D overlocker.

Greybird

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2019, 22:29:32 PM »
No, don't hate it. Very nice!

Renegade Sewist

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2019, 04:31:38 AM »
These are great @Iminei .  I luv, luv, luv Disappearing 9 Patch. Rivaled only by Just Can't Cut It, Drunkard's Path and those annoying but simple 1600 Race strip quilts.

Do the tute for the D9P, so I won't be tempted to. I'll try to do one for JCCI. But that'll be late Summer at best. They are both excellent for beginner "I can't possibly quilt" people. And the quilting can be super simple as well. I do stitch near the ditch. Just not so good at getting in the ditch. But diagonals across the quilt work well too.

Im, a lot of the Modern quilts are super simple free motion. Often they are wobbly lines only going in one direction, up/down or side to side. Easy peasy. Or straight lines, edge to edge, going all helter-skelter. Works well in my eyes.

Do you want we have a Disappearing 9 Patch thread? Or just add on here? I'll try to take pics of some of mine, which look NOTHING like the ones Iminei has done. I never thought of just rearranging the 4 pieces sub cut from a big block back into a stand alone block and using sashing between. Mostly because I think I've only used sashing on one quilt.  ;)
Hey Bill! Read the manual!  Hehehe.

annieeg

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2019, 08:07:07 AM »
I beg to disagree as I.like it :D
Annieeg

Iminei

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2019, 08:22:18 AM »
Okay Girls, maybe you can see something I cant ... I'll carry on with it, Im going to quilt leaves and stuff ... still not FMQ though ... heres some Ive done on the *** for ****

linky
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again