The Sewing Place

WANTED_ McCall's 7854 [GoT costume]

DementedFairy

WANTED_ McCall's 7854 [GoT costume]
« on: February 27, 2019, 19:31:09 PM »
HELP!
I bought this back in October, on a whim, from the US site...and I have stroked it and petted it and put it aside awaiting its day in the sun. 
Which came today.  I got an email saying we can dress up for world book day, so, I squeaked in glee, and started planning [withing thirty seconds] my 'grandmother of dragons' outfit.
Rushed home, grabbed pattern, got all the tissue out, checked size to start cutting...and I've bloody well ordered the UP TO size 14 one.  AAARGH!

I really don't want to be grading up so much, so has anyone got this and willing to sell/swap it?  I need size 16+ obviously...

PLEASE HELP this is urgent!
C'est moi!

StitchinTime

Re: WANTED_ McCall's 7854 [GoT costume]
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 19:39:17 PM »
Jaycotts website is showing the pattern on their website. I don’t know how long it would take to get to you but it might be worthwhile giving them a ring.

I could see if Abakhan’s have it in store tomorrow lunchtime and put it in the post for you if that would be any good?

DementedFairy

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 20:09:33 PM »
 :S
I think I need to get hod of Fancy Silks and if they have it in stock dash to it after work tomorrow, or I won't have time to get it done at all...poop
Antone want the existing one?
C'est moi!

Samantha

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 09:47:51 AM »
:S
I think I need to get hod of Fancy Silks and if they have it in stock dash to it after work tomorrow, or I won't have time to get it done at all...poop
Antone want the existing one?

Yes! I'd wear that dress for a non dress up day it's lovely! How much do you want for it?

DementedFairy

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 21:46:05 PM »
nowt, it's no use to me..
It's not been cut BUT I did write a few words on the instruction front sheet before I realised my error.  Nothing is obscured I was just marking which pattern pieces to cut out
PM me your address and I'll wing it on its way
C'est moi!

Samantha

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 08:51:31 AM »
@DementedFairy that’s very kind thank you. I’ll stick a few quid in a charidee box instead.