The Sewing Place

Sewing Machine Sales

toileandtrouble

Re: Sewing Machine Sales
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2019, 13:13:48 PM »
Has it arrived yet? (hopping up and down) Is it exciting? Tell us all!  Love a parcel!
Yarn down:  1000g
Fabric down:  29m

Ellabella

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2019, 14:33:54 PM »
Nooo, we had to go out unexpectedly this morning so I've delayed delivery till tomorrow.

I didn't want to miss it and have it left somewhere.

I've put my old one away and this afternoon plan to make it a new thread catcher.  The plastic bag taped to the desk will not cut the mustard for my new lovely.

Ellabella

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2019, 15:27:55 PM »
Its come :D 0_0 <3

Its an absolute doddle to thread and stitches beautifully, but I would expect nothing less at that price.

The air threading is a dream and the needle threader works well but I suspect will be a little delicate and will need treating with care.

My order was missing the extra 3 feet but I have phoned them and they apologised profusely and promised to send them by 1st class post.

Off to play now :D

Gernella

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2019, 11:48:42 AM »
You are so lucky, I've hung my nose over them for years, and I mean years, but the cost is a bit too much to justify, plus the Bernina I have is a good machine.  Sounds like it is worth every penny.  Enjoy.

Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

So Chic

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2019, 13:32:11 PM »
@Ellabella
I've used Sewing Machines Sales for bits and pieces and have always been pleased with the service.
So Chic
Bernina Artista 630, Bernina 800DL, Janome Cover Pro 1000CP and an elderly Singer Touch & Sew 720G as a back up