The Sewing Place

Another Tosti

toileandtrouble

Re: Another Tosti
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2019, 16:32:08 PM »
Did you  print the pattern as multi-size? Was it easy to select the lines you wanted? Yours looks so good I'm almost tempted to buy the pattern.
Yarn down:  1000g
Fabric down:  29m

Tamnymore

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2019, 16:56:19 PM »
Fantastic @Gernella . Very professional indeed!
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

Gernella

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2019, 10:28:00 AM »
Normally my stuff doesn't get posted because it is usually skirts and tops and the occasional dress, but I have spent so much time with these that I was just pleased everything turned out alright and I did quite enjoy doing something which would normally be passed over because of the complexity (to me).

I have had a few of these patterns printed off @toileandtrouble but I haven't bothered selecting the lines I wanted because I wasn't exactly sure myself what I wanted.  The first one I knew I wanted plenty of room because of the Thinsulate quilted lining, also I'm quite big boned even though only 5' 3",and of course it's easier to trim off than have nothing to trim off.

When I told a male friend I was making a Tostie he asked what kind of toast was that.
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

toileandtrouble

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2019, 12:34:51 PM »
@Gernella Thank you for that, I am very tempted, having seen the ones you made! Slight problem of the queue ahead of it though...
Yarn down:  1000g
Fabric down:  29m

Gernella

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2019, 10:34:58 AM »
That's the trouble with me @toileandtrouble, I see something and have it made in my head, buy the fabric then I'm stumped on what else I want that is more needy and lack of time.
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

rachieface

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2019, 10:57:01 AM »
That's amazing! It looks so professional, much better than something you could buy in the shops  :loveit: x