The Sewing Place

Another from the TSF

annieg

Re: Another from the TSF
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2018, 12:20:46 PM »
 0_0
I'm also another joiner from TSF .. very happy to be here!

Iminei

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2018, 13:49:30 PM »
Glad you got back in Hon x
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Pearl

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2018, 14:12:14 PM »
Welcome back, Snowbird. :)

eclectic

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2018, 17:54:22 PM »
Hi snowbird... welcome from me... i used to be a 'lurker' in the other place but i felt so at home here that i now feel comfortable enough to join in ... everyone is so welcoming and so funny its like a regular coffee meet up every day, anytime ... for sure you will find your niche here
Ps i too had a password problem so I getcha  :)

Pearl

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2018, 17:58:53 PM »
I was the same, @eclectic .  I was a member of the other place for two years before I got to 50 posts and then it was only because @Iminei started the BOM.

Here, I reached 50 posts in the first month and spent 3 whole days on the forum.    :o

Surest1tch

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2018, 20:36:48 PM »
Hi Snowbird, welcome from me too  :toast:

Lollipop

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2018, 22:36:11 PM »
Hi Snowbird, it's Lorraine from the South Yorkshire sewing group. We met last year. Do you still go to the meet ups? I can't make them as they are on Saturdays and I do Nanny duty then! ;)
Was Sewnanny

Ravingdoll

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2018, 05:07:00 AM »
After a certain ‘incident’ on TSF I got loads of private messages from Lurkers offering me support (I still remember those of you who did!) and it’s lovely to be here and see some of them posting happily on here. This is a lovely forum where we can disagree without it getting spiteful.  Fabulous!

Lowena

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2018, 09:46:24 AM »
Welcome from me too  :)
Triumph of hope over experience :D

Snowbird

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2018, 16:49:29 PM »
Hi Snowbird, it's Lorraine from the South Yorkshire sewing group. We met last year. Do you still go to the meet ups? I can't make them as they are on Saturdays and I do Nanny duty then! ;)

Hi Lorraine  :D   I remember you ...amazing tutu lady  :D   No I don't go, went to first one at new place and it wasn't as cosy as the first meets we had    Hope you are well xx

Marniesews

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2018, 16:49:52 PM »
Oh dear, I'm a bit late finding this! Glad you've found your way back.  :D
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.