The Sewing Place

Ready To Sew

Efemera

Ready To Sew
« on: April 29, 2019, 13:09:38 PM »
Anyone used these patterns...they have just the jacket I’m looking for....the Julian.
https://www.readytosew.fr/en/home

Lizzy777

Re: Ready To Sew
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 14:55:33 PM »
@Efemera

I've never seen this brand before but what a lovely jacket. Do all the sizes come in the pdf download? I don't normally buy any pdf's but would be willing to make this the exception in this case. It's a  great jacket to have and so practical too.

Did you see the free skirt pattern too?

Thanks for posting it.

lizzy

snoozi soozi

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 17:26:40 PM »
New to me too but I love the designs. If you do go for it please report back  8)
Let it sew, let it sew, let it sew

classical retro

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 07:03:43 AM »
Here is a review of the pattern. Hope it helps.
http://www.magnificentthread.com/2019/03/ready-to-sew-julien-jacket.html
CR :angel:

SkoutSews

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 09:27:19 AM »
I like that jacket pattern and some of the tops/sweatshirt designs are good too.  Many of the others fall into the category of 'oooh that's nice, but not for me anymore!'.  The free skirt pattern would be nice as a summer skirt for a hot day.

I avoid pdfs as I can't stand the hassle of printing 40+ pages, cutting out and sticking together.  In the recent Style Arc sale I did buy 2 patterns and get the free Barb trouser pattern too.  Netprinter has been mentioned here on TSP so I gave them a try.  Very impressed, fast service and 2 out of 3 patterns were available in A0 or wide format, so I only have the Barb to stick together (29 pages.....but it was free).

I see that the Julien jacket is available in A0.

Missie

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 09:37:54 AM »
Ooh, there are some lovely patterns on there.  I'll bookmark and have a little look-see later.

Efemera

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2019, 12:21:15 PM »
I love the Jolene shirt dress