The Sewing Place

Looking for a specific fabric

sewmuchmore

Looking for a specific fabric
« on: May 19, 2019, 18:26:16 PM »
Has anyone come across Hill Berg fabric as in the photo?. I have done a search but it doesn't come up with anything. Originally bought in Leeds market but stall no longer there.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Sewing Chanel-Style

Re: Looking for a specific fabric
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 06:27:31 AM »
I live in the Netherlands close to the border with Germany. I will take a look at a very nice shop there and soon on the fabricevents here. It is nice to 'hunt' for something special.  I am always looking for fabrics who do not even excist.  8)

wrenkins

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 11:56:18 AM »
I live in the Netherlands close to the border with Germany. I will take a look at a very nice shop there and soon on the fabricevents here. It is nice to 'hunt' for something special.  I am always looking for fabrics who do not even excist.  8)
I remember when my friend was looking for tiles for her kitchen her long-suffering husband said "the tiles you're looking for haven't been invented yet!".  0_0
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!

snoozi soozi

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 12:32:15 PM »
BST fabrics have a few elephant prints, not like the one in your picture unfortunately, but if that's out of circulation you might like their alternatives  ><
Let it sew, let it sew, let it sew