The Sewing Place

Has another one gone?

Greybird

Has another one gone?
« on: May 23, 2019, 10:14:30 AM »
One of my favourite Ebay shops has been Iana Fabrics. I was looking through their listings a couple of days ago and had been thinking about a couple of fabrics I might buy. I went back to look again this morning and they have no listings at all. I'm hoping that perhaps they might be redoing things and will relist, but afraid it might be another one gone.

Missie

Re: Has another one gone?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 10:50:37 AM »
Oh I hope not as they did lovely fabrics!

@Greybird, actually its weird as I've signed up to their ebay newsletter and the last one was sent 10th May, with listings running intil 9th June.  If I go into any of the items on the newsletter, it would appear that you can still buy them, yet if you go into the shop directly, there is nothing there!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 11:00:36 AM by Missie »

b15erk

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 12:27:12 PM »
Have they gone over to Facebook?  There are a lot of people selling on FB now...

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Greybird

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 14:27:13 PM »
I wish I had signed up to the newsletter!

If they're only on Facebook it will be goodbye from me as I won't go on there.

Missie

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 08:28:27 AM »
I wish I had signed up to the newsletter!

If they're only on Facebook it will be goodbye from me as I won't go on there.

@Greybird  It is only the ebay newsletter but they haven't mentioned closing, so I'm guessing if they have gone, it wasn't a planned closure.  They don't appear to be on Facebook either.

Surest1tch

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2019, 18:23:20 PM »
@Greybird I've had an email from them today saying they've just added 30 more items.

Greybird

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2019, 22:37:10 PM »
Oh good! There's a relief - they are one of the better ones.

Missie

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2019, 12:14:30 PM »
I've had the same email, which if you click on the individual fabrics, takes you to an ebay page, but if you then click on go to shop or view items for sale, nothing comes up.  V confused!