The Sewing Place

SewMag March 2018

b15erk

SewMag March 2018
« on: May 30, 2019, 14:39:09 PM »
This is a bit of a stretch I know, but if anyone has this magazine, there is a lovely top on the front, with a tie neck, and I would love to know the pattern number.

The tie front top

If you have this magazine, and feel so inclined, would you have a look to see if the information is in the magazine.

Many thanks in advance.
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Greybird

Re: SewMag March 2018
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 14:44:17 PM »
It looks as if it might be one of their own patterns as advertised on the front. It says "sew in sizes 6 -22".

StitchinTime

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 14:46:24 PM »
It's New Look 6213 (and is on sale at the moment).

b15erk

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 14:50:01 PM »
@StitchinTime thank you so much!

You girls are so amazing!  :) :) :)

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Bogwoppit

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 19:50:26 PM »
 Had a good root around and it turns out I have the magazine but no pattern.  It must be one of two floaty type top patterns that I gave to a friend at craft group last year as they suit her and definitely don't suit me.

Happy to send you the mag. Xx
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 19:52:02 PM by Bogwoppit »
Lurking in Lancashire, improving my sewing when life gives me time.

b15erk

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 08:43:54 AM »
Well, how uncanny is this.  I left work early to go to Wigan for my hair done, and I was sitting on the train having a look at FB, and there it was!  For sale on FB!  When I looked, the lady who was selling it lives about a mile down the road from me!

I just need her address and I can collect it on my way home!  How good is that? £4!

Couldn't have found it without you lot though!  :) :) :)

Jessie