The Sewing Place

Hi!

Lowena

Re: Hi!
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 09:58:34 AM »
Welcome from me, another Darksider, but one who considers FPP the work of  :devil: and who does machine piecing and hand quilting  :)
Triumph of hope over experience :D

Surest1tch

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 15:43:50 PM »
Hi welcome from me too  :D

RJR_38

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 22:00:00 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome. Completely understand forums cost money to run and if I use it as much as my American quilting ones I will be happy to pay.

Have to wait and see :)

Elnnina

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2019, 16:02:37 PM »
Welcome from me too, another one who lives in Buckinghamshire, only I am high up in the Chiltern Hills.  What part are you living in?

Whilst I am more dressmaker than quilting, I have once or twice dabbled  in a little quilting, but my need is dressmaking.  However I have a  long standing friend who also lives in Buckinghamshire and she does quilt - she is Twopence on here - I am sure she will be along soon to say hello.

Ann

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2019, 21:06:05 PM »
Welcome @RJR_38. I am a newbie and enjoy this forum.
Stash Busting 2023
Goal: 50 metres

RJR_38

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2019, 22:20:20 PM »
Welcome from me too, another one who lives in Buckinghamshire, only I am high up in the Chiltern Hills.  What part are you living in?

Whilst I am more dressmaker than quilting, I have once or twice dabbled  in a little quilting, but my need is dressmaking.  However I have a  long standing friend who also lives in Buckinghamshire and she does quilt - she is Twopence on here - I am sure she will be along soon to say hello.

Hi,

I too am in the Chiltern Hills but on the edge of them I would say. Good to see some people who are close by on here. I’ve not been brave enough to try dress masking yet...

twopence

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2019, 22:35:24 PM »
@RJR_38 I'm Twopence as Elnnina said and I quilt and sometimes dressmake too.  Having lived on the hills near to Elnnina, I'm now down in the vale.

RJR_38

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2019, 22:17:30 PM »
@RJR_38 I'm Twopence as Elnnina said and I quilt and sometimes dressmake too.  Having lived on the hills near to Elnnina, I'm now down in the vale.

I’ve just seen where you are on the map and I am in one of the next towns over, P-R!

Lachica

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2019, 08:28:38 AM »
Hi, Buckingham is a lovely town, my daughter lives nearby. 
Mary
2020 stash: not gonna count, not gonna feel guilty.