The Sewing Place

Market Bosworth Quilt Exhibition - THIS EVENT HAS PASSED

Deafoldbat

Market Bosworth Quilt Exhibition - THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
« on: June 14, 2019, 19:18:56 PM »
This event runs from 10:00am on the 22nd June 2019, to 4:00pm on the 23rd June 2019 and will take place at Market Bosworth Parish Hall, Park Street, Market Bosworth, Nuneaton, Warwickshire. CV13 0LL.

https://region-10.quiltersguild.org.uk/events/view/market-bosworth-quilt-exhibition
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 19:13:47 PM by Deafoldbat »

Pearl

Re: Market Bosworth Quilt Exhibition
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 20:09:47 PM »
Thanks for sharing this, @Deafoldbat .  I only live 19 miles from Market Bosworth but because I am in Region 11, I didn't know about this.  Will report back.

Deafoldbat

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 19:08:15 PM »
@Pearl That's the trouble with regions - they don't always think of crossing the border. I am in region 3 but also on the edge of region 2. Do I know what's going on 5 miles away? Guess.
It isn't mentioned in The Quilter either.

Pearl

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 13:28:49 PM »
A lovely morning once I arrived.  I had a driving incident caused by my usual trick of confusing left and right.   Long story but I had to back up a narrow road and turn around in someone's drive  (sorry  :|) while the driver coming in the opposite direction looked at me like this ><.

I entered a draw to win a cushion, won a jar of Market Bosworth honey in the tombola, bought a fat quarter and a second hand magazine and enjoyed coffee and lemon drizzle cake. 

Some of my favourites

twopence

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 18:18:57 PM »
Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire are both in Region 7 but I attend a monthly group in Hertfordshire over the border as its the quickest to get to and held during a weekday.

My weekly class is at a local arts centre (where I used to teach many years ago) but I think that I may be the only Guild member there.

Deafoldbat

Re: Market Bosworth Quilt Exhibition THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2019, 19:09:32 PM »
@Pearl Glad you found it and had a good time.  :D
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 19:14:26 PM by Deafoldbat »