The Sewing Place

ISO Baby Double Knitting wool

annieeg

ISO Baby Double Knitting wool
« on: September 27, 2019, 13:28:52 PM »
I want to make some of the little HUG boots that @b15erk suggested, and I wondered if anyone has small amounts of baby double knitting wool  they would like to sell on.
Any colours considered as several work colleagues have had babies this year, plus I have a new little grand-niece,  and the boots would make ideal little gifts. :)
Annie

Lilian

Re: ISO Baby Double Knitting wool
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 19:02:16 PM »
I have loads of wool that I will not be using, I'll have a look for some baby wool for you.  I know I definitely have light blue and some yellow  :)
Willing but not always able :)

annieeg

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 09:48:40 AM »
Thanks @Lilian  0_0

Lilian

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 23:12:23 PM »
Hi @annieeg I have looked at the wool/yarn I have and none of it is specifically 'baby wool' sorry I thought some was.  Anyway, I have one large ball of Cygnet DK in pale blue but tbh it was only £1 at either Wilko or B&M type shop so it is very cheap and not really worth posting as you could likely get some locally, but let me know  :) :wool:

annieeg

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 23:19:58 PM »
Thanks @Lilian , it's very kind of you to take the trouble to look for the baby double knitting wool, and I agree it makes sense not to post the one ball.  I'll probably buy some on-line.  0_0
Thanks again,
Annie

Lilian

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 23:23:46 PM »
Sorry to get your hopes up @annieeg. I did see that Francesca put some wool up for sale, don't know if there was any baby wool  :wool: good luck and I look forward to seeing what you make  :)