The Sewing Place

Bluprint free to watch week - anyone else watching?

Ohsewsimple

Re: Bluprint free to watch week - anyone else watching?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2019, 11:56:23 AM »
That’s what I was doing yesterday @aprilla    It’s amazing how much I  got through.

aprilla

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2019, 14:17:46 PM »
Finding some lovely ideas in this one Decorative Seams: Techniques and Finishes with Katrina Walker.
I'd never heard of Open/Closed Slot seams before (sometimes called a channel seam)  :)

WendyW

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2019, 15:23:29 PM »
@aprilla, that's a class that has never popped up my searches but it's still running free this morning, and I've seen enough to know that this will go on my "buy" list, if I can't get through it before they shut down the free access. That's OK though, because my wish list is now significantly shorter as I have binged through so many this week.

I'm very thankful that Bluprint does this occasionally! It sure save me a bunch of money. My hubby has barely seen me for a week though.

aprilla

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2019, 17:17:13 PM »
My time is up! I got a lot watched, much of it stuff I'd never considered before so it was great for me 

WendyW

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2019, 21:12:03 PM »
I bit the bullet and signed up for the monthly subscription. I'll give it a few months, then cancel until my wish list fills up again.  Just watched the Decorative Seams class and took lots of notes in my new sewing journal I set up last month.

aprilla

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2019, 11:42:20 AM »
I went back thinking about a monthly sub but then I saw the gifting options so bought that for my sister instead. It doesn't recur! I am so bad at cancelling in time so this satisfied both my want to subscribe and my fear of recurring costs.  :P