The Sewing Place

Style Arc 25% off everything (site, etsy, amazon)

Acorn

Re: Style Arc 25% off everything (site, etsy, amazon)
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2019, 20:30:38 PM »
You add the freebie item to your basket (it must be in the same format as the other one you've bought) then, at the bottom of the basket screen, there will be a suggested coupon to click on and add to the basket.

You'll probably find the total goes down further than you expect as well - I think this is an adjustment for tax as you're not in Australia.
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

WildAtlanticWay

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2019, 20:59:47 PM »
Oh dear, I think I cocked up and didn’t click and add the freebie coupon but just the jingle bells coupon.
What an idiot am I? :S

Acorn

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2019, 21:03:26 PM »
Chloe is very nice and I'm sure she'll sort out out for you.  I ordered something and then realised that I already had it and she gave me a refund with no problem at all.

Francesca

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2019, 21:38:24 PM »
Yes she is great, give her a message. She once let me swap a pattern even after I'd tried to sew it because I just couldn't get the FBA to work for me and was never going to make it up.
Stash Busting 2019
Sewn: 36.4m
Traded: 45.9m
Added: 41.9m
Up/down: -45.95m

Follow me on Instagram

WildAtlanticWay

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2019, 07:38:41 AM »
Thank you ladies, I messaged them to explain and have already received a lovely reply from Lyn and a refund.

Excellent service.  :angel:

I’m definitely going to order directly from them in the future rather than Amazon as I’d rather they keep more of the profit and it’s not expensive, just takes time to arrive.

Acorn

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2019, 09:28:42 AM »
I think this is one area where the indie companies (usually) triumph over the big ones - the people you deal with are the ones with passion for their designs, and they tend to care more about customer satisfaction.  They understand that the refunds the three of us have had are likely to convert to far more sales in future (in my case they certainly have).  And, of course, you actually can contact the people who can make those decisions!