The Sewing Place

Patterns for Dance and Gymnastics from Missart Moda

elephun

Patterns for Dance and Gymnastics from Missart Moda
« on: April 20, 2017, 02:52:52 AM »
I posted this over on Stitcher's Guild yesterday, but I wanted to post it here, since I think the dance folks frequent this forum more often.

I was just looking at other companies that license Leko Russian made-to-measure patterns, like Lekala.co and Bootstrapfashion.com do, to see if I could learn anything interesting. What do you know? I did!

It seems that Italian company, Missart Moda, offers quite a few patterns for dance and gymnastics, for men, women, and children. It looks to me like the patterns are made-to-measure, using the Leko platform, but the designs are specific to Missart Moda.

At any rate, I wanted to share the patterns with dance and gymnastic folks in case these patterns are new to you, and they are helpful. I use Google Chrome as my browser and Google translates from Italian to English for me automatically.

Catllar

Re: Patterns for Dance and Gymnastics from Missart Moda
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 23:25:09 PM »
Thanks, that's useful info, bookmarked!
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

Marniesews

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 01:01:42 AM »
Thanks elephun. Nice of you to think of us.

I've not come across it before and didn't spot your post on SG. Nothing that fits with what I'm doing over the next few months but I'll bear it in mind for the future.  :)
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

Sewsarah

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 21:05:51 PM »
Sounds good, will take a look. Thanks x