The Sewing Place

Another 'Hi!' from me too

Unpicker

Another 'Hi!' from me too
« on: April 20, 2017, 09:04:59 AM »
Morning everyone; about time I spoke up as I've been dipping in and out of here since the forum started!  I'm a keen sewer of stuff, prefer clothes - for me, but will delve into most genres if it involves a machine, fabric and thread.  Seriously trying to stash bust this year - unfortunately missed the competition as away on hols for most of the time. Trying on a ratio of about 3 to 1, I think that's fair.......   ;)
Rita Rita

b15erk

Re: Another 'Hi!' from me too
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 09:12:45 AM »
Welcome UP!  Stashbusting and UFO's seem to be a recurring theme....

Look forward to seeing some of your projects:)

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Lantana

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 16:01:23 PM »
Hello and welcome! Your forum name made me smile! I'm mainy in the 'dark side' section  of the forum but find all the sections interesting. It's a great community here!

:vintage:

Unpicker

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 19:14:36 PM »
Thanks for the welcome :).
Rita Rita

Vegegrow

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 19:48:53 PM »
Welcome Unpicker... (the story of my life)... sounds like you have been having a wander round...  welcome and enjoy
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

Catllar

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 23:15:29 PM »
Hi and welcome from me too - that's a heck of a dahlia yo've got there, if you don't mind me saying! :flower:
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

Marniesews

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 01:13:52 AM »
Hello Unpicker - I'm always doing that so I really love the chainstitch on my coverstitch machine for its rapid removal on toiles.   :D
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.