The Sewing Place

Buttons

snoozi soozi

Buttons
« on: August 07, 2019, 16:50:16 PM »
Bought some buttons on fleabay from Mrs Arthur's Button Shop. Looked at the website direct and they're really cheap and very colourful. Only thing I will say is that they're very lightweight so might not appeal to everybody.
Let it sew, let it sew, let it sew

sewingj

Re: Buttons
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 12:07:01 PM »
I`ve had some really nice buttons from Windsor Crafts on ebay and they are really helpful too (and sell lots of other goodies)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Buttons/7320/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=windsor-crafts-111

b15erk

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 13:01:07 PM »
I've just been to Home Bargain for a couple of packs of their Craft Buttons.  Lilya wants to make a piece of button art for the wall of her new bedroom.  79 pence a pack, and 3 canvasses and the job is good!

I will be picking any pretty ones out first!  ;)

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

snoozi soozi

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 15:52:23 PM »
@b15erk Oh Jessie you've just brought something to my attention that I had no idea about. Home Bargains is my favourite shop anyway, but... you're telling me they sell buttons?!  :o This can double as a Happy Thread post too  :loveit:
Let it sew, let it sew, let it sew