The Sewing Place

Crafty Baba

crgblondie

Crafty Baba
« on: March 01, 2017, 20:03:24 PM »
I have booked on a pattern grading course at Crafty Baba in Ipswich so looking forward to doing this. I wondered if anyone else has done this course?

Vegegrow

Re: Crafty Baba
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 16:59:13 PM »
No Sorry can't help.. but its a lovely shop do let us know how you get on... when do you go? and what's the class called
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

crgblondie

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 18:29:42 PM »
It's called Pattern grading and it is in May but I think they do them regularly.

Marniesews

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 18:02:46 PM »
We didn't get to Ipswich last weekend  :( but this place is definitely on my list to visit next time we get over there.
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

crgblondie

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 20:01:35 PM »
Went to Crafty Baba a very interesting course will definitely go again for another course. Lovely shop run by great people who know their stuff with a large and of fabrics

Marniesews

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 21:40:48 PM »
Your recommendation of The Cheap Shop proved to be a good one, crgblondie, so I'm really looking forward to my first opportunity to visit this one, whenever that may be.   :D
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

Vegegrow

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 21:46:22 PM »
Glad it went well ... don't get to Ipswich often but always try and drop in when I'm there
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

SewRose

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 08:13:30 AM »
It's a great little shop. Lovely staff and fabrics.