The Sewing Place

The Sewing Places' Autumnal Equinox Mug Rat Swap 2019 ... The Big Reveal!!!!!

wrenkins

My second cup of coffee for the morning is on one of mine as I type and the teapot (which I don't use but others others do) is sitting pretty on the other one.

My coaster from TPCMODDD I am using as a mouse mat in work so I can admire it for 8 hours every day....or in the case of the last few weeks two eights and three tens! That's why I'm on my second cuppa and some migraine tablets!  0_0

As it happens I'm also planning 8 more for my peeps. My geek chic squad, five girls and three boys aged 22-29. One of them is getting some very delicious Alexander Henry Pretty Lady, Day of the Dead tattooy stuff, there'll be some geek specs, handsome half nekid cowboys  ;) some petri dish looking things..... I'm having a lovely time.  :loveit:

I might just ignore the Man United supporter in case my fingers go on fire!  ><
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!

Ellabella

@wrenkins handsome half nekid cowboys sound interesting .

Can we have a photo before you gift them.  :D

wrenkins

Will do @Ellabella assuming I get them started finished before our fabulous Brownie Points Award Ceremony.  0_0

If you want them to move faster, make it a competition I've discovered!  :ninja:
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!