The Sewing Place

The Sewing Places' Autumnal Equinox Mug Rat Swap 2019 ... The Big Reveal!!!!!

Iminei

Re: The Sewing Places' Autumnal Equinox Mug Rat Swap 2019 ... The Big Reveal!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2019, 13:40:45 PM »
How exquisite!

Such a different take ... Marvellous stuff, Hernibs! Outstanding first swap!!!

lucky Woppit!
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

WildAtlanticWay

Re: The Sewing Places' Autumnal Equinox Mug Rat Swap 2019 ... The Big Reveal!!!!!
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2019, 14:39:16 PM »
Hi all, sorry - my computer had an mad attack and has been misbehaving. Back online properly now. I have a problem, I need to subscribe to put my photo up, but I don't have paypal. Is there another way to make the payment? If not, I will have to set up paypal, which takes a few days, I think. My bank account has to be verified or something...

On the other hand, if I posted it on facebook, could someone pick it up and post it? To save time.

Has it arrived? I took a photo before I posted it to you so I could put that up, if you’d like me to?

hernibs

« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2019, 16:20:42 PM »
Lillian and Imi - thanks so much  - glad you liked it ....

Lisalou1965

« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2019, 18:29:21 PM »
Has it arrived? I took a photo before I posted it to you so I could put that up, if you’d like me to?

Iminei has kindly offered too, have sent her a photo via email. I would be grateful if either/both of you could post.

Lx
If you see me with a seam ripper, now is not a good time

Kitten

« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2019, 19:32:58 PM »
Here's a photo of my lovely mug rug from @WendyW now in the UK.  Thanks again WendyW.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Iminei

« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2019, 20:11:06 PM »
FABULOSA!!!

Thank you ... I'm most definitely technically handicapped after 6 pm

Iminei

« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2019, 20:17:19 PM »
  Is this someones ???

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Told you I was a dolt after 6pm !!!

Lisalou1965

« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2019, 20:36:48 PM »
My beautiful new mug rat - thank you @Iminei for posting photo and thank you @WildAtlanticWay for making it for me, when I saw you had made it to remind me of my little friend I was really touched
If you see me with a seam ripper, now is not a good time

Iminei

« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2019, 01:03:26 AM »
Aaaaaand I think that's a wrap!!!!!

What a fabulous swap, you are awesome and heres the gallery to prove it!

Puzzler

« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2019, 19:25:56 PM »
Like x 100.  :D

sewingj

« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2019, 20:18:16 PM »
I'm just relieved this wasn't a competition because it would be absolutely impossible to choose a winner.

Lachica

« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2019, 22:08:48 PM »
What @sewingj says. What talented people.
Mary
2020 stash: not gonna count, not gonna feel guilty.

Iminei

Just to say, I use my mugrats every day ....

Please do use yours, every time I see them it brings me a lovely warm glow.

Sandra

Oh, I can't! They're too lovely.

I've had mine displayed on my mantlepiece for Autumn/Halloween with my witch ragdoll.

Sandra.
xxx

Pearl

I agree with you, @Sandra .  Maybe when the children leave home, if they ever do.