The Sewing Place

Paisley Pouffe

Nuttywife59

Paisley Pouffe
« on: October 09, 2019, 17:00:41 PM »
Very pleased how this has turned out boy it took a lot of stuffing. I was going to give it to my grandson as he liked the one he saw in my local sewing shop but think he would probably prefer something a little plainer so printed out the design to use as pattern pieces to make him one slightly smaller.  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Ellabella

Re: Paisley Pouffe
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 18:09:36 PM »
That’s lovely @Nuttywife59 , looks very comfy..

What did you use for stuffing?

Nuttywife59

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 18:13:13 PM »
I made a liner for it which I filled with a very large bag of beans which wasn't enough so it's also has had some polyester wadding which I didn't like and old sigla quilt cover and 3 of hubby's old polo shirts to pad it out. It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be.

Catllar

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 18:16:41 PM »
That's pretty!
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

wrenkins

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 07:15:31 AM »
Years ago when my bean bag leaked I went to the localish cavity wall insulation people for beads. They don't charge 'craft' prices and the bags nearly filled my car!  0_0
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!

Nuttywife59

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 11:53:50 AM »
Plenty for more projects then

sewmuchmore

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 18:45:08 PM »
I have been wanting to make a pouffe for ages and this has inspired me to get cracking. @Nuttywife59 did you make your own pattern or is it one you have bought?
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Nuttywife59

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 13:43:05 PM »
It's a bought pattern from Caffle Crafts nr Weston super Mare,  but not available online ufortunately.