The Sewing Place

IJ866

b15erk

IJ866
« on: April 24, 2017, 09:47:11 AM »
Well, what about this?  I cut this coat out ages ago, and it was almost finished, but not quite.  I decided to finish it off at the weekend, but why?  I'll never wear it, the fabric is horrid, and pattern placement was because I didn't have much of it!

OK, to the pattern, Indygo Junction 866.  This is the second of theirs that I've made (I did the pyjama pattern), but neither will be worn.  They are just too dressy for me.

The fit is good, the pattern was easy to follow, but it's just not me.  If I was going to a wedding maybe....

I'll finish it off with poppers under buttons, and let it hang some more....

If I go to a wedding, I'll definitely make it again  ;)

Jessie

Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Francesca

Re: IJ866
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 09:49:58 AM »
Just to let you know I removed your second post as they were both the same but the other didn't have pictures  :)

b15erk

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 09:56:39 AM »
What can I say? Internet Gremlins.  Apologies.

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

UttaRetch

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 11:26:28 AM »
I like the back.  What wearing it to the christening of the new grandchild, assuming there will be one? 

Greybird

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 22:33:35 PM »
I think it's lovely - wear it and be damned! I think panache is the right word.