The Sewing Place

Pfaff Passport 3 for sale. Reduced

Celia

Pfaff Passport 3 for sale. Reduced
« on: December 03, 2019, 12:13:44 PM »
Looks like my new machine may well happen but unfortunately it means parting with this little gem, I bought it to take to classes and also as an opportunity to learn the Pfaff system, it has had very little use and is in first class condition.
I would rather it was collected as I have had a bad experience with delivery services but I would also deliver if it is within a reasonable distance.  I live in Surrey not too far from Guildford.  I would like £450.00. Please ask if you have any questions
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 23:26:17 PM by Celia »

Iminei

Re: Pfaff Passport 3 for sale
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 16:35:06 PM »
Pics Celia please .. also any details including weight dimensions etc
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Celia

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 17:25:35 PM »
 Here are the dimensions and weight, the measurements I have taken myself but the weight is the advertised weight,.

Weight is  14.7lbs/6.7kg) size is  41 cm wide 20 cm depth and 28 cm  high
Let’s try for pictures
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 08:35:09 AM by Iminei »

Celia

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 14:47:35 PM »
I forgot to say I have the extension table to go with this machine which I will through in, it is the proper Pfaff one with the carrying bag.

Gernella

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 10:59:28 AM »
Just realised this has IDT on.   Far too many temptations on this site without even venturing on to the internet.  I'm afraid something has to die or I sell before I get another machine.

There again if anybody wants a Bernina Activa 215 with lots of feet (most never used), extension table and with the standing assessory box I could be tempted. :S
Stash extension 2020 - 4.7 meters
Left at the end of 2019 - 39 meters

Celia

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 21:37:06 PM »
@Gernella I do know what you mean if I had my way I would love to have more machines not less but space in my tiny sewing come office room is at a real premium,
I do really link the Passport it is such a lovely light but sturdy machine  but having just got my Husqvarnaviking Topaz 40 I feel I must let it go, I will miss the idt.

Celia

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2020, 11:57:07 AM »
Just bumping this post up and reducing the price to £395 having just acquired ( it came looking for me) an old BERNINA I am even more in need of space. 
The passport is great for taking to classes or just moving around the house as it is very self contained and not too heavy  I just don’t do classes

Marniesews

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2020, 15:23:58 PM »
Just acquired an old Bernina @Celia ?  Was my own 'acquisition' of your 1530 too much to bear?  0_0

Of course, I'm no-one to talk! She's humming along very nicely for me, by the way, and I'm getting faster on the trackball too but I think the others are giving me dagger looks.  :S
Stash Busting 2020
Goal: 50m
So far: 6m fabric; approx 40m crin (horsehair braid)

Celia

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2020, 22:34:39 PM »
@Marniesews yes I think it must have been :devil:  really I had no intention of getting another machine but I have always wanted one that does large lettering and the 180 does.
I was told about this machine a long time ago I said I might be interested but heard nothing, then all of a sudden it turned up with no warning It was  left with a friend for me, I just couldn’t say no.
I am really glad you are getting on with the 1530 it really is a great machine and in such good condition unfortunately the 180 has needed  a lot of attention but seems ok now.

Marniesews

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2020, 23:14:22 PM »
She's in beautiful condition @Celia and is attracting all my attention at the moment.  :loveit:

Of my others, the one that comes closest is my 1020 but I miss the knee lift so badly I tend to use the --30 models more. Ironically the 1130 in the worst cosmetic condition (she had a hard life, poor girl) actually sews better than the one that was cosseted throughout her life.  ><
Stash Busting 2020
Goal: 50m
So far: 6m fabric; approx 40m crin (horsehair braid)