The Sewing Place

20% Off Style Arc Gift Vouchers until Christmas Eve

Helen M

20% Off Style Arc Gift Vouchers until Christmas Eve
« on: December 16, 2019, 11:25:18 AM »
20% of Style Arc gift vouchers which are available from their website from now until Christmas Eve. https://www.stylearc.com/shop/ don't forget to add code giftvoucher20 at checkout.

So if you like their patterns could be a good buy to save for future. The exchange rate for UK is more favourable just now AUD 1.88 to the UK£ as I write + 20% off makes it even better. Wait until they have an offer on patterns and spend gift voucher which will probably give you a double discount  >:)

I was wondering if I should gift myself??  ;)

I'll update the exchange rate as we get nearer.

Rate slightly lower 17th 1.84 to £1

« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 10:59:23 AM by Helen M »
Stash Busting 2024 - Goal: 25 metres
So far:  3.0 metres  ------ Donated : 0 metres
Items decluttered: 72

Ellabella

Re: 20% Off Style Arc Gift Vouchers until Christmas Eve
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 12:29:15 PM »
Now that is a very good idea!

I was thinking of dropping hints for one but think the people who buy for me will have shopped by now.  It never occurred to me to buy one for myself -< -<

Happymrsg

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 15:30:04 PM »
Thanks for this
I've gifted myself a voucher. i really like the free pattern this month, the Montana Midi dress  & am considering a trouser pattern (I'm already thinking about my sewing for next summer)

Acorn

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 15:59:03 PM »
You can get the Barb trouser pattern free when you sign up to the StyleArc newsletter.
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Helen M

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 11:39:42 AM »
Thanks for this
I've gifted myself a voucher. i really like the free pattern this month, the Montana Midi dress  & am considering a trouser pattern (I'm already thinking about my sewing for next summer)

You'll have seen the 30% off patterns I'm guessing. Not sure of the end date of the offer though.
Stash Busting 2024 - Goal: 25 metres
So far:  3.0 metres  ------ Donated : 0 metres
Items decluttered: 72