The Sewing Place

1stforfabrics - 25% off Lady McElroy Fabrics

sewingj

1stforfabrics - 25% off Lady McElroy Fabrics
« on: January 06, 2020, 08:24:56 AM »
https://www.1stforfabrics.co.uk/product-category/fabric-lady-mcelroy-fabrics/

"This offer will run from today until midnight on Sunday 12th January 2020, both online and in our Newcastle shop.

Shop Lady McElroy Fabrics

WIN the cost of your order back!

As well as weekly offers, you also have the chance to win back the full cost of your order!

Every order placed between January 1st and 31st will be entered into our draw, and at the end of the month we will randomly select one lucky customer to have the cost of their order refunded back to them.*
Worried you might miss out?

If you have seen a gorgeous Lady McElroy fabric that takes your fancy but anticipate picking up a few more bargains in the coming weeks, then we can HOLD your order until the end of the month.

Please place your order as normal and add HOLD PLEASE to the notes at the bottom of the checkout page. We will group together any additional order(s) and make sure you are refunded any surplus postage costs.

Any orders that have been held will be packed and posted after Friday 31st January 2020, but you can change your mind at any time by dropping us an email."

UttaRetch

Re: 1stforfabrics - 25% off Lady McElroy Fabrics
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 08:30:11 AM »
Ooh, they have some beautiful florals.

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 10:18:07 AM »
Thanks for that.....or maybe not!  :). Depends if I end up spending.  But I do like some of their prints. 

Missie

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 14:47:53 PM »
Oh my!  They have some beautiful prints.  I particularly like the Fashion focused and Flora songbird cotton lawns.  What to do, what to do!