The Sewing Place

Official Stash Sewalong Competition

Francesca

Re: Official Stash Sewalong Competition
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2017, 18:29:13 PM »
Goody - have persuaded Mr C that we should go home early - so hooray!  Don't get me wrong, very nice here, but bored now!

Whereabouts are you?

DementedFairy

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2017, 19:10:13 PM »
EAsy peasy lemon squeezy- I've taken reduced hours at work so can't afford to buy anyway...and the stash is pretty big.
I'm already doing a SWAP entry [although I've reached a bit of a doldrum stage], and keeping up with monthly challenges on FB's Sewing Bloggers' Network.  My Historical Sewing has dropped off a bit, but I reckon I can manage some of these without major stress.  Probably.
Count me in missus
C'est moi!

maliw

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2017, 20:01:53 PM »
Ooh I've got loads of fabric that has been earmarked for various projects for months, this might just spur me on to do something.
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

Vegegrow

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2017, 21:18:56 PM »
Need some scary music here  :ninja: - be very careful, you don't know what might happen!
Yes I do it ( the stash) will all fall out and I'll get bemused and confused at all the fabric I own...... :'(
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

b15erk

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2017, 21:50:16 PM »
Oh my goodness! First time in ages, I've spent the evening  in the sewing space - except there isn't much space there any  more after all my rooting!

Still, I have re-acquainted  myself  with a large part of my stash, found some nice patterns, so I'm  revving  up for the Sew along already.

Cautiously optimistic about the mojo  returning (fingers crossed) :D

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Francesca

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2017, 21:52:38 PM »
Yay! I'm so glad about the mojo!  :sew: :vintage: :sew:

Didi

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2017, 22:33:30 PM »
Well having read the thread again -properly this time ! and having gone through my stash which is much reduced but still pretty substantial now I am not sure white linen trousers black gingham top stripy dress coral dress, decisions decisions.
I am not planning on leaving the house this weekend so may haveba good root throughnpatterns and fabrics and come up with something

Catllar

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2017, 08:38:25 AM »
Whereabouts are you?
Palamos on the Costa Brava between Gerona and Barcelona.  Lovely  apt right on the sea so we've been delighted to people watch  and had some great walks.  Food here is amazing and there is a daily fish market and local markets. This is a proper working town so it;s not all shut up like Lloret and Tossa. The coastline is stunning, full of little coves only accessible on foot. Had one weekend watching an international sailing regatta and then a week of Carnaval. Had family and 2 lots of friends to visit but now everyone's gone and the huge spring storms are lashing the beach. I don't have  :vintage:. Want to go home.
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

Catllar

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2017, 08:43:16 AM »
Good to hear the mojo is making a return Jessie!
 Didi, I've had  think about what to make too, am asking myself if having made the  beast, will I wear it?

Vegegrow

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2017, 14:02:28 PM »
Need some scary music here  :ninja: - be very careful, you don't know what might happen!
I'm off to open the cupboard I may be sometime....
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

Ellabella

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2017, 22:24:48 PM »
I'm off to open the cupboard I may be sometime....
Vege' s been a bit quiet since she opened the cupboard, hope she's alright. -<

Catllar

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2017, 08:11:11 AM »
DO you think we should send in :ninja:?

Vegegrow

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2017, 08:54:37 AM »
Got distracted on the way... started March's BOM... Imi will think I'm a good girl  :angel: :angel:

Ellabella

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2017, 09:48:32 AM »
Let us know when you are about to go in, if you don't appear after two hours we will send in a man with a digger.

Vegegrow

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2017, 10:21:42 AM »
Ok ... lets co-ordinate our watches... Its 10.21 and I should be back at Lunchtime 1pm .. I'm taking a cup of tea. :drink:
( essential) a bin bag...(possibly essential) and a head torch (vital)... and Ellabella DH has a digger bit( not the technical name) for his tractor so you won't need to 'find a man'

update   ..Emerged safe....
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 13:12:43 PM by Vegegrow »