The Sewing Place

StyleArc Sale!!

Acorn

StyleArc Sale!!
« on: March 20, 2020, 10:38:43 AM »
StyleArc have 25% off all their pdf patterns on their website until Monday.  Use the code isewlated2020 at the checkout.
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Starryfish

Re: StyleArc Sale!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 11:31:18 AM »
I will probably take advantage as I want to make some summer trousers in a newer style.
A day without sewing is a day wasted.

Tamnymore

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 10:40:13 AM »
Just to note that the UK pound hasn't moved much against the Australian dollar - at least when I last looked- so you won't be paying more for your patterns the way you would if the currency were USD or euros.
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

wrenkins

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 12:06:55 PM »
@Tamnymore I've made a list of our best/worst naughty enablers. Please see below:-

@Tamnymore.
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!

Tamnymore

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 12:16:35 PM »
@wrenkins guilty as charged m'lud.  :D
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 14:00:01 PM »
Oh that’s good to know @Tamnymore.  So I should buy Australian.   :)
Got to find something to spend on as I’m not using petrol, buying coffees, breakfast or lunches.  And my membership to my leisure centre where I swim  is suspended for the moment.

So Chic

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2020, 14:17:16 PM »
I've just had an email from Style Arc saying that they are ceasing sales of printed patterns, fabrics, etc. with effect from tomorrow.  However, they are still going to be selling PDF patterns, they have a sale of these at the moment so it's probably checking out their website.

They say that sales of patterns through their Amazon will continue until they stop being able to ship the orders.
So Chic
Bernina Artista 630, Bernina 800DL, Janome Cover Pro 1000CP and an elderly Singer Touch & Sew 720G as a back up