Hello from Germany :)

fajita

Re: Hello from Germany :)
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2020, 23:56:31 PM »
Welcome @Lalu  :flower: :drink:

Lalu

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2020, 08:29:30 AM »
Thank you everyone for your kind and welcoming words! I feel like I've found one of the few places on the internet where there's no trolls or sarcasm and instead just genuinely nice people  :D

@Flobear @WildAtlanticWay @Pearl you asked for pictures of what I make - where would I upload them? I don't want to spam the wrong thread

Pearl

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2020, 08:48:34 AM »
@Lalu , why don’t you start a member’s diary in the wardrobe department?  That way you can post all your makes in one place.

Acorn

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2020, 09:36:46 AM »
Hi @Lalu You'll need to upload your pictures to an image hosting site and link to them in your post with the [img] tags. 

Lunapic is a very easy one to use.  You upload a picture, edit it if you want to, then scroll down the page and click on 'Imgur' where it says Save or Share.  Then copy the image url, click on the 'Insert Image' button above (the one that looks like a yellow and black photograph) and put the url between the tags.

If you decide to become a subscriber you can upload images directly to your posts.  Please make sure they're not too big though!

:)
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

UttaRetch

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2020, 10:03:55 AM »
@Lalu, I wrote a little tutorial on using Lunapic, see below:

1.   Save your picture to your computer desktop (or somewhere you can find it easily).
2.   Use the Browse folder in Lunapic to find the image you want to upload.
3.   You will see that you have options to crop, scale or rotate.  If the image is large, pick scale and reduce.
4.   APPLY the resultant new size.
5.   Scroll to the bottom for the Save options and click on Imgur.
6.   Copy everything in the Image URL window and use the link to repost the image using the tiny Mona Lisa picture icon in reply.

Acorn

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2020, 10:47:48 AM »
Thanks @UttaRetch - I'm going to copy that and post it as a sticky in the Tech Tutorials section.

Lalu

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2020, 11:22:26 AM »
Thank you @UttaRetch! Worked like a charm  :D

UttaRetch

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2020, 13:04:48 PM »
Thanks @UttaRetch - I'm going to copy that and post it as a sticky in the Tech Tutorials section.

I'm all :| Perhaps you could add the Lunapic site link.

Acorn

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2020, 13:20:57 PM »
I really should have thought of that!   It's there now.  And I've corrected my spelling of your name...

Iminei

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2020, 13:29:50 PM »
Great Tut @UttaRetch and obviously very easy to follow but dont let that put you off subscribing to TSP if you feel like it @Lalu
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again